Thursday 2 December 2010

My Favourite Tree

Here is a short piece before my next in depth post comes out in a few days.

A short while ago I joined the Small Woodland Owners Group (SWOG). They produce a monthly newsletter which includes a feature called My Favourite Tree. As I have many favourite trees and having just been out with my camera I decided to send in a photo of one of them with a few words attached thinking that there would be no possibilty of it making the December newsletter. This morning, much to my surprise I found out that it had been included.

SWOG is a great little organisation full of useful information for the small woodland owner. Lots of useful advice and the membership is free. You can have a look at the newsletter following this link http://www.swog.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/NL-Dec2010-final.pdf You can also follow the following link to access the general SWOG website and forum http://www.swog.org.uk/

The photo capture below has lost some of it's original quality and can always be seen in it's full glory in the newsletter. The original photo, along with many others can be seen in my picassa web albums which can be accessed from the link on the top right hand corner of this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tree Gary, lets hope they continue to overlook it :-)
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete